Site Operations Technician
A Site Technician works in multiple areas of the company consisting of upkeep and repairs of electric components, motors, control panels, plumbing lines, office and building repairs, and new installs. The Site Technician also operates heavy equipment at the ramp operations. From emptying trash cans to keeping the site clean, the Site Technician supports the smooth operation of the other crews of the company.
Below are the preferred qualifications for this position. However, we are willing to train the right candidate.
- High school diploma or GED certification
- Ability to utilize company fleet maintenance software program
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the job (prolonged physical exertions, including: sitting, standing, reaching, bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, and climbing)
- Ability to work in conditions with exposure to weather elements
- Ability to perform light repairs
- Successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Comfortable operating heavy equipment
- Must be able to lift heavy objects (up to 100 lbs.) on occasion
Duties And Responsibilities
- Operating water truck and street sweeper (Bobcat)
- Litter Control (organization / cleaning of shops and entrance area)
- Lubing Equipment: Servicing landfill machinery which consists of greasing, topping off all fluids, blowing out all filters and radiators
- Ramp Operations which consist of the residential dumping area:
- Emptying roll off boxes and operating wheel loader to fill ramp boxes
- Digging out trailers using a backhoe and interacting with customers on a regular basis
- Site Maintenance and upgrades (Upgrading facility systems, performing required maintenance associated with the facility, emptying trash cans, repairing light fixtures, air lines, furnaces, air compressors, pressure washers, cameras, electric gates, etc.)
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Hourly pay $16.00-$19.00 depending on experience
- Health Insurance with Company contribution to HSA qualified plans
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K & Roth 401K Retirement Plan; Company matches $.50 on the dollar up to 4% of yearly income.
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Attendance bonus
- Safety bonus
- Uniforms provided
- Company cell phone provided
- Non-temperature-controlled facility
- Facility work outside where there is potential for noise, dust, rain, hot and cold temperatures.
- Full-time position of 50hrs per week.
- Hours Tuesday-Saturday 7:00 AM -5:00 PM (30-minute paid lunch break)
- Weekly pay periods with direct deposit available
How to Apply
You can simply download an Employment Application here, complete the application and submit via email along with your resume to [email protected], or mail to our office: 12764 McCoy Fork Road / Walton, Kentucky / 41094. In addition, you can stop at our office located at the above address, request an application and submit in-person. If you have any questions about this position, please call our office (859) 485-4416 and ask to speak with Jerome.