Rolloff Drivers are responsible for preparing, securing, and transporting open top and compactor containers to various customer jobsite locations and to Bavarian’s landfill. Rolloff Drivers will need to navigate driveways, alleyways, job sites and traffic on the roadways. Rolloff Drivers also operate in tight residential environments, as well as in heavy industrial and busy city environments.
Below are the preferred qualifications for this position. However, we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Possess a valid Class A or B CDL with no air brake restrictions or automatic transmission restrictions. (All of our trucks have 8 or 10 speed manual transmissions)
- At least one year of driving experience
Required for Employment
- Must pass a background check
- Must have an acceptable driving record and submit to a Motor Vehicle Report
- Must pass DOT pre-employment drug testing
- Must pass a DOT Physical
Duties And Responsibilities
- Operate vehicle in accordance with Bavarian Waste Rules, OSHA, and DOT requirements as well as all local, municipal, state, and federal laws.
- Perform pre- and post-trip inspections of assigned equipment and document checks on standard Driver Vehicle Inspection Report utilizing our Fleet Maintenance App.
- Immediately report any unsafe situations or service-related issues to Dispatch.
- Follow route assignments as directed and complete end of day documentation and the check-out process.
- Use assigned Android tablet to complete route assignments and input data.
- Perform all duties as scheduled by Dispatch and assist other drivers as directed to meet customer needs.
- Annual Pay – $60,000 to $70,000 +
- Health Insurance with Company contribution to HSA qualified plans
- Dental Insurance & Vision Insurance
- 401K & Roth 401K Retirement Plan; Company matches $.50 on the dollar up to 4% of yearly income.
- Paid time off & Paid Holidays
- Attendance & Safety bonuses
- Uniforms provided
- Company cell phone provided
- Will operate a Kenworth T-800 Rolloff Truck with 8 speed or 10 speed transmission
- Exposed to a physical environment, which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements for some of the work day
- Full-time position of 50hrs per week.
- 1st shift, Monday through Friday with some Saturdays required.
- Weekly pay periods with direct deposit available
How to Apply
You can simply download an Employment Application here, complete the application and submit via email along with your resume to [email protected], or mail to our office: 12764 McCoy Fork Road / Walton, Kentucky / 41094. In addition, you can stop at our office located at the above address, request an application and submit in-person. If you have any questions about this position, please call our office (859) 485-4416 and ask to speak with Andy or Dominic.