Bavarian Trucking Co. is currently accepting applications for a full time roll-off driving position.
Location: Walton, Kentucky
Average Wage: $50,000 to $60,000 annually
Safety Bonus: $250.00 every 6 months without an accident/incident
Employee type: Full-time
Industry: Waste hauling
• Must possess a valid Class A or B CDL with air brakes endorsement.
• Must meet all requirements as defined by DOT regulations 49 CFR 383.51.
• Must have an acceptable background check and driving record.
• Must submit to DOT pre-employment drug testing.
• Must meet Bavarian Trucking Co., Inc.’s Motor Vehicle Report qualification standard.
• High school diploma or GED certification
• At least three years of driving experience
Operating a roll-off truck in a prompt and courteous manner while completing waste removal for commercial roll-off customers.
The following are the required responsibilities for a particular employee of this position. The required responsibilities may vary and are not limited to the following:
• Complete pre-trip inspection including, but not limited to, checking fluid levels, checking all tire pressures, roadside safety equipment, and truck gauges and controls.
• Safely maneuver truck between disposal site and customer locations.
• Operate hydraulic controls in order to properly dispose the collected waste at disposal site.
• Properly tarp and secure containers.
• Properly wear required personal protective equipment.
• Courteously interact with supervisors, dispatchers, fellow employees, and customers.
• Operate daily in a routine that enhances productivity while meeting company specific goals and ensuring safety at all times.
• Complete appropriate paperwork and turn in as assigned.
• Follow all safety policies and procedures.
• Perform other job-related tasks when assigned.
• Must be able to physically lift up to 60 lbs. on a consistent basis.
• Must be able to lift, carry, push, and pull throughout the day.
• Must be able to climb in and out of the truck repeatedly throughout the day.
• Exposure to extreme weather conditions.
• Exposure to commercial waste.
• Possible exposure to heavy traffic conditions and/or difficult driving areas.
• Applicants must be able to successfully complete company orientation and training.
• Applicants must be able to complete a comprehensive driving exercise during orientation process.
• Applicants must be able to start shift as early as 5 a.m. and possibly work on Saturdays.
• 401k – Employer matches 50% of employee contribution (up to 4% of salary);
• Enhanced vacation- 1 week after 1 year; 2 weeks after 3 years, 3 weeks after 10 years, 4 weeks after 20 years;
• Competitive and lucrative safety bonus programs (Drivers, H/E Operators);
• Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision, and basic employee life insurance)
• Uniform program with allotment;
• Bavarian is a family owned company that has been in business since 1934.
• Bavarian promotes a drug and alcohol free work place.
• At Bavarian, safety is our number one priority.
How to apply
• You can download our application from our website and mail the completed form to our above address, stop in at our location at 12764 McCoy Fork Rd. Walton Ky. 41094, or email your resume to email@example.com
To download the employment application
Submit applications to:
Bavarian Waste Services
12764 McCoy Fork Road
Walton, KY 41094